Tuesday, 24 March 2015

In the Grip of Nostalgia: World Championship 2014 or RIP Samsung

Recently the Korean League of Legends talk show, the True LoL Show had a few episodes with some ex-Samsung players on it (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3). As well as gaining some insight into how the players felt about their new home of China, I also felt the pangs of sorrow that came with the disbanding of the two best LoL teams at the end of 2014.
Thus I decided to go through some of my photos of the World Championship semi-finals and finals and post them here. 

Samsung White as they proceed to murder their sister team in a soul crushing semi-final

Impressive fireworks at the final to make people forget about the one sided match they are about to watch

Dandy explains how they pretty much expected to win and how he's the best jungler in the world (not actually - I can't remember what he said)
RIP Samsung. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment