Recently the Korean League of Legends talk show, the True LoL Show had a few episodes with some ex-Samsung players on it (
Part 1,
Part 2, Part 3). As well as gaining some insight into how the players felt about their new home of China, I also felt the pangs of sorrow that came with the disbanding of the two best LoL teams at the end of 2014.
Thus I decided to go through some of my photos of the World Championship semi-finals and finals and post them here.
 |
| Samsung White as they proceed to murder their sister team in a soul crushing semi-final |
 |
| Impressive fireworks at the final to make people forget about the one sided match they are about to watch |
 |
| Dandy explains how they pretty much expected to win and how he's the best jungler in the world (not actually - I can't remember what he said) |
RIP Samsung. I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment